A large stack of unpopulated PCB's is placed above the ESD belt conveyor. Unique separation cams take one PCB from the bottom of the stack and lowers it onto the ESD belt conveyor.
● Panasonic PLC Program control.
● Short PCB cycle time.
● Thin PCB capability.
● Uninterrupted PCB charging.
● Pre-warning low stack sensor.
● Towerlight display for machine status.
● Smooth and parallel width adjustment.(lead screw)
● By-pass mode selectable without removing PCB stack.
● SMEMA compatible.
● Transport height: 950mm ±30mm
● Transfer direction: Left to right
● Operation side: Front of the machine
● Fixed rail: Front of the machine
● Interface: SMEMA
● Conveyer concept: ESD flat belt
● Belt speed: 0.5-20m/min adjustable
● PCB edge support: 3mm
● Power supply: 230VAC/50Hz/1Ph
● Power consumption: 150VA max
● Air supply: 4-6 bar
● Air consumption: 10 ltr/min max.
● PCB loading time: ±10 seconds
● PCB thickness capability: 0.8-4.0mm
● PCB stock capability: 150mm or specify
● Automatic width adjustment.(set in touchscreen)
● Extension for convenient stack loading.
● Cantilevered input - or output conveyor.(length 100mm)
● Stacker for bare board unloading.
● Other options available on request.
|Machine Dimension (L x W x H)||600 x 1035 x 1255|
|PCB length||50mm - 530mm|
|PCB width||50mm - 460mm|
|PCB Thinckness||0.8mm - 4.0mm|
|Fixed rail to front dimension(A)||234mm|